AoftheA Has Moved!!!!!

Why are you here? I'm over here now:

Acts of the Apostasy...on WordPress!

Click the link and read all the new stuff! Your friends are over there waiting for you!

Instant "Acts"ess

You're one click away from AoftheA's most recent posts:

Today Is The Day
Get ready for it.
Okay Then, That Was Unexpected...
Weird.
Church Art Shouldn't Make You Say "Blech!"
Or cringe.
Cardinal Urges Priests To Liven Up Sermons
I got some ideas...
New Translation Objections Are Becoming More Ridiculous
Grasping at straws...
This Comes As No Surprise
Up with the ex-communicated!
Things A Catholic Ought Never Say
Watch your mouth!
Sister Patricia: On Seven Quick-Takes Friday
Catching up with Sr Pat.
Just Thought You'd Like To Know...
A public service announcement.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Guest Contributor

I'm going to be "off-line" for a couple days, but in the interim, I've invited a guest contributor to keep the flame stoked, as it were.

Her name is Sr Patricia, and she has an interesting story. I've mentioned in a couple posts (here and here) that I live near the Motherhouse of a Dominican Order of Sisters - right down the street, in fact. We rarely attend Mass there anymore because of some major liturgical abuses, and this particular order aligns with some rather dubious "Catholic" organizations.

However, I've gotten to know Sr. Patricia over the past few months, and she's confided in me that she's trying to make changes, in her own small way. And she wants to tell her story, but it's darn near impossible for her to start her own blog - there's very little privacy, and the only chance she has to go online is when she's at the local library and uses their computers. So I asked her if she'd be willing to publish some posts in my absence - she's read my blog and just loves it. She's agreed, and her first one is going to come out tomorrow morning. How many more after that she'll be able to publish, I don't know.

I'll be back on Thursday or so! Make Sr Patricia feel welcome!