AoftheA Has Moved!!!!!

Why are you here? I'm over here now:

Acts of the Apostasy...on WordPress!

Click the link and read all the new stuff! Your friends are over there waiting for you!

Instant "Acts"ess

You're one click away from AoftheA's most recent posts:

Today Is The Day
Get ready for it.
Okay Then, That Was Unexpected...
Weird.
Church Art Shouldn't Make You Say "Blech!"
Or cringe.
Cardinal Urges Priests To Liven Up Sermons
I got some ideas...
New Translation Objections Are Becoming More Ridiculous
Grasping at straws...
This Comes As No Surprise
Up with the ex-communicated!
Things A Catholic Ought Never Say
Watch your mouth!
Sister Patricia: On Seven Quick-Takes Friday
Catching up with Sr Pat.
Just Thought You'd Like To Know...
A public service announcement.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

If Blogging Gets Light This Month...

...this will explain why.

I'm an official participant of NaNoWriMo. It's not like I've got nothing to do, mind you. But I've always wanted to write a novel, and there's only one thing that provides inspiration and emboldens determination.


A deadline.

What's NaNoWriMo? It's short for National Novel Writing Month, and the goal is to write a 50,000 word novel before November 30.

So here goes nothing. I have a vague idea of what I want to write, so I'll let the characters drive the plot and my job will be trying to keep up. I'm considering putting a widget in my sidebar so all of you can snicker at my progress, or lack thereof. Perhaps later in the month when I have a more respectable word count.

Do you have a story inside you struggling to escape? Click here to find out more.