- Blog fair.
- Don't blog with scissors.
- Don't hit people with your blog.
- Clean up your own messy blog.
- Don't blog about things that aren't yours.
- Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody with your blog.
- Wash your hands before you blog. And wash out your mouth after you blog, if need be.
- Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you after blogging.
- Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work and blog every day some.
- Take a nap before blogging - and after, if necessary.
- When you blog out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together.
- Be aware of wonder - and blog about that.
- Goldfish and hamsters and white mice - they all die. So will our blogs.
- And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first word you learned - LOOK. Look before you blog.
Lessons I'm still learning.
(adapted from Robert Fulghum)